Friday, August 1, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!!



Today was a great day. I registered this morning for Cross Vegas. I am in! Hopefully I got a decent starting spot. I did only register 8min after it was opened. I also got my plane tickets as well. Ryan and I are going to fly out of Indy super early Wednesday morning, race cross Vegas that night then enjoy Vegas and its wonderful sights with the crew from the Pony Shop. Will also be spending some time at InterBike.
Tomorrow is the start of 2 days at Elk Grove. Lots of money on the line. Should be a fun weekend having the full squad up here racing. Summer is winding down. Got a few more weeks of work left and 3 more weekends of road racing, then its some time off for 2 weeks. After I rest the body for a bit its CROSS TIME! I can't wait.

No comments: