Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Winfield Weekend


The Winfield races were last weekend and they went quite well. The Twilight crit on Saturday was a blast. Long gradual uphill with a screaming downhill. We road pretty well as a team trying to cover as many ABD moves as we could. I got away for a little bit with John Meyers but nothing would stick. I ended up a 5th in the field sprint. Not to shabby I can not complain its another result for the resume.

Sunday was the ABR national Crit Championships. I really enjoy this 4 corner crit. It has a nice little hill and downhill. Ryan and I got in a early move that ended up taking a lap on the field. I messed the sprint up and was too far up and went to early. Story of my life recently. I can't seem to get the end of races figured out this year. Still a great race. Ryan ended up getting me at the line for 3rd and me in 4th. I look forward to many more fun crits. Tour of Winghaven is next weekend.

-Mike-

No comments: