Monday, April 6, 2009

Hillsboro Report


I Suck! Saturday was not my day. Going into the race I told myself just to sit in until the last lap, because last year I did a lot of work and blew my self up. So I am sitting in and hurting. I started cramping on the second lap. I am asking myself what the hell? What is going on? I kept eating and drinking hoping it would go away and it just kept getting worse. I was cramping in places I didn't know I could even cramp. Most of my teammates road really well on Saturday. I watched Will, Chris and Isaac do work up at the front while I was hurting in the middle of the pack. I made it longer than I did last year. Got popped with 8 miles too go. Oh well. Its only the first race of the year. Hope the legs come around soon. I have trained more this spring than I have ever trained in my racing career. And it showed for nothing this weekend.

Ended up 40th. Got 38th last year.

Saw the new fast and the Furious last night. Freakin Sweet!

1 comment:

LSIII said...

training to much?