Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cross is around the corner

Road season is winding down with only a few more weekends of racing left. Season has been going pretty well. Nothing outstanding unfortunately. Still waiting for that one great result. However the next couple weeks are my favorite crits all season so we will see how that goes. This weekend Kim and Chris are getting hitched down here in Btown. It should be a blast. Then off to Chicago Crit on Sunday hopefully not too hungover. Pam and I are taking another vacation up North to do some more fishing and relaxing next week. Summer is winding down slowly but honestly I am ready for the fall. It is by far my favorite season. Cross, leaves, beer, etc. Its great!

Ready to do some gluing

Zipp 202's Grifo XS 34

Reynolds DV46 Dugast Rhino 32

Zipp 303's Grifo 32

Si Cranks ready for some new Cannondales

Gold for me

Pink for Pam

No comments: