Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Superweek Wrap Up

Oh superweek! I spent most of last week suffering at superweek. I raced 7 days in a row last week. Friday through Thursday. It was a blast with some decent results and some not so good results. Can't seem to get any great results but I will take what I can get.
Sunday was my home town crit here in Evanston. It was a blast getting to race 100 feet from my condo. The race went great for me. I felt amazing and was probably the best I have ever felt on my bike. However my 25th place does not reflect that. The race was stopped and restarted twice due to people crashing. Overall it was a very fun experience and I can't wait until next year. I also really appreciate everyone cheering for me on the sidelines. It really made a difference.




Battling it out with the 2nd Place at Cyclocross worlds Jonathon Page

(Photos are from Chloe)
This week I plan on doing a couple more superweek races and then the Big Chicago Crit on Sunday. Then its back to work at the shop. It has been a nice little vacation racing for the past 2 weeks but I know Lou needs me and I gotta get back to fixing some bikes.
Races to come:
Downers Ave
Chicago Crit
Elk Grove
Marian Cycling Classic
Glencoe Grand Prix
Downers Grove

No comments: