Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back Home......

I'm finally back home from a long Thanksgiving break. The 2nd day of Jingle Cross did not go as well as the first. I had an even better start on the second day though. I was neck and neck with Horner up the first run up, but then it went down hill from there. My back started seizing up bad. It was absolutely killing me. Then my legs and hands started to go, after watch people pass me one after another. Still ended up 17th which made me a little bit of cash. Isaac and I then had a 7 hour drive back to Bloomington. I feel like we heard every 80's hair band on the radio at least twice on the drive home. Only got 3 more weeks of school, then Nationals in Kansas and then 2 weeks off the bike. My body is starting to get tired after racing for 9 months. 2 weeks off sounds so amazing to me. Spent the morning on the bike, it was a great day 40 and sunny. I will leave you guys with a pic of my new supersix. I can't find any good pics from Jingle Cross but when I do I will make sure to post them.