Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Blog

I finally did it, my first post on my new blog. Recently I have been feeling the urge to start a blog. It seems like the cool thing to do these days so I am going to give it a shot. Props to Ryan for helping get it all started. I am at home for Turkey Day in Etown. Weather here is horrible 40 and raining. Decided it was not the best idea to do a cross ride, because I feel a cold coming on. I look forward to eating massive amounts of food tomorrow and consuming a large amount of nice beer which I picked up today with my brand spanking new ID I got from the DMV. I got my new Challenger tire glued on to my Ksyrium yesterday. Hopefully I will not roll it at Jingle Cross. That's all I got for today but I will leave with a photo of last weeks finish. I will have more on Jingle Cross next week after I get my ass kicked by Horner and Wells.

No comments: