Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend Recap

After my disappointing Snake I was ready to roll on Sunday. Eager and ready to redeem myself. Melon city is a quite unique race. It is not a crit but not really a circuit race either. Usually the hill in that course gets the best of me but not this year. Legs were feeling great. I luckily played the sprint well and picked the right move on the right side of the hill behind Andy Crater. Ended up 6th which I was extremely stoked about.
Monday did not go as well as I hoped. This race couldn't be more of a perfect race for me, but I seem to F*** it up. I just do not have the right crit attitude yet this season. I had trouble reading when it was the best time to move up and I just waited to long. Seems that I do that alot. Oh well finished 26th one place on of the money.
Got Winfield this weekend which should be a fun couple races.
Leave you with some old school Iowa Cat 4 photos:

Quad Cities

Snake Alley

No comments: