Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long Time no Post

Man have I been slacking. Just have not been feeling the whole blog thing recently. Alot has happened since my last post. We had our host race up at Winona Lake were I had a pretty good weekend. Finished 2nd in the Road race after riding in a windy break with the man him self Curtis Tolson. He is one strong old dude. Crit went well as well finishing up 4th.

The IU cycling team ventured out to Fort Collins Colorado a couple weeks ago for collegiate nationals. Not much to say about that. Raced like crap out there, but somehow had a blast. I really want to move out West when I get out of school. Got taken out in the crit which really sucked but thats bike racing.

TTT

Getting dropped in the RR

TTT

Off the front the crit.
I think its funny all the TTT photos I am in the front, but I was suffering like a dog and pulled the least out of Bret and Issac. Thanks guys for pulling me around.

Last weekend Ryan and I headed to Arkansas for this stupid stage race. 4 days 350miles and 25,000ft of climbing. I HATE CLIMBING! This race is a hard mans race. Constant up and down. The 2 hardest road races ended on the top of mountains. Nebo was 3miles of 18% or more and Magazine was 10miles at around 6-8% grade. I finished everything except the crit. Legs were just to thrashed by Sunday do do anything in the crit. Oh well. It was a fun experience I do not know if I will try it again next year but who knows.

Iowa weekend is just around the corner. One of my favorites all year. We will just have to wait and see how the legs are going to feel.

No comments: