Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter Blues


Weather has been horrible the past week. I have ventured out in blizzards the last 2 days. This week has been pretty epic for training. Finally it got too nasty out today to ride outside so it was finally time to hit up the rollers. I usually can't stand the rollers but today it was not too bad. I watched a cool show about working dogs on National Geographic. I got to see some cool border collies. I can't wait to get my dog next winter. With 1omin to go my freaking rear tire blew. I guess that what I get riding cheap ass Panaracer tires. But I have only had about 10 rides on them. I do not know what it is but I am way more motivated this season to train which rocks.

Watched 2 episodes of LOST last night getting ready for the season premier next Wednesday. Back in classes which I am not to happy about but I got to keep chugging away so I can graduate next December. Been chatting with Luca about heading to Tuscon in March to get a big block of training in over Spring Break. Its official we are going with Specialized bikes again this year. I am pretty excited to be on another Specialized this year. Build details will be coming soon. I think we are ordering them soon I can't wait to get my hands on a new bike.

2009 Specialized Tarmac Pro

Today's Veggie Breakfast with a cup of Joe

Bike pic from last weeks snow ride.

I am selling my Cannondale Cross Frames with Ritchey WCS forks. Asking $650 I will sell them both for $1200.

Should I get Carbones or Reynolds for my race wheels?? That's the question of the week.

No comments: