Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And it begins.......


Last weekend Chris, Kim, Pam and I ventured North up to northern Wisconsin for some XC skiing. It was a blast up there. We had never beein XC skiing before so we all learned together. We skied for 3 days and on the second day Chris and I had a epic 20k ski adventure in the back woods. Sunday we decided to try out skate skiing which was alot more enjoyable than traditional. We stayed in this sweet little cabin on a lake for super cheep. What a way to spend a winter weekend.

Kim and Chris

Pam and I

Chris

My skies.

Lodge

Snowy Subaru


I am back in Bloomington now. Yesterday was my firsday day back on the bike in 3 weeks. It was great even though it was crappy out. Today it is snowing so I am heading out to the trails on my mountain bike. I can't wait. Sorry for the lack of posting I just have been busy enjoying my time off.

No comments: