Sunday, February 17, 2008

The weekend

I headed back up to evanston on friday to get some work done on my car and pick up some stuff at the Pony Shop. I was greated with about a foot and half of snow on the ground up there. Got my car taken care of (new tire and headlight) Spent the day hanging out at the shop. It was good to chat it up for a while with Lou and John.

I decided to drive back last night due to the bad weather that was going to hit Chicago on Sunday. Ryan and I today were blessed with a warm ride. It was 60 degrees out but freaking windy. Gusts up to 30mph. I got to bust the pale legs out today. It was wonderful.
New Bike:

Props to Isaac for winning Mentor on Saturday. I hope this is a sign of "great success" for Alderfer Bergen elite cycling team. 5 days till opening race of the season!!!

No comments: