Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter Blues

Its been nasty all week down here in Bloomington. Yesterday we got hit with a pretty nasty ice storm. It was quite amusing walking to class and seeing everyone slipping and falling everywhere. Spent a good 15min this morning scraping the half inch of ice off my car. Been riding the darn trainer all week. Its really sucking. I usually try to ride outside even in the nasty stuff but its just been to cold and wet to ride.

I am pretty excited about all the new stuff I got last week. New team hooked it up with new helmet and shoes, from Specialized.


I also splurged and got a new white pair of Radars. I know they are womens glasses but I think they look sick.

Hillsboro Roubaix registration is open. http://www.2wheeltech.com/cms/index.php?option=com_2wreg&Itemid=57&sn=209

First race is in a week and half. I can't wait. I am heading back to Chicago this weekend to get some work done on my car and hopefully ride. I am hoping for good weather, but you never know in Chicago.

Leave you with pic of a puppy that I would love to get. Im looking into getting a Austrailan Shepherd sometime in the future.

Ali is a Australian Shepherd Black lab mix. She is a pup that is at the local shelter.

No comments: