Sunday, April 13, 2008

Recovering....


So the weekend has come to a end and I am feeling every bit of it. This weekend was a blast even though the weather was not so hot. Friday was the womens little 500 race which was very exciting to watch. Pam road a awesome race. Her team only rode 2 of the 4 riders which made it a much harder race for the both of them. Congrats to them for sticking in there and not giving up. They ended up 7th.

Saturday was the mens race. Epic conditions were present for the whole race. Low 40's with rain and 20+ mph winds. The conditions made for a exciting race. I am not going to go into everything about that race, but to some it up Cutters won which everyone is quite upset about. I thought we might of had it with 50 laps to go. We ended up 3rd which I am happy with. It has been fun riding little 500 for the past 3 years. I have made alot of great friends and had some great experiences. I would recommend everyone try little 500 if they have the chance. Its now time to focus on road, Ive got a long season ahead of me.

Last night we hit the clubs hard. All the riders were out in full force ranging it hard. Its so nice going out to a bar and being surrounded by cyclists. It only happens a couple times a year down here in Bloomington.

Next weekend is regionals so we are going to head up to Wisconsin on Friday and hit up some sweet bike races. I hope for some good weather. I heard there could be snow still up North.

No comments: