Friday, August 22, 2008

The back to school blog revival



My blogging this summer was been slim to none for some certain reason. I just have not been feeling it, however I feel the itch coming back around because cross season is just around the corner. I like covering cross because it is shorter and more simple. I don't want to bore people with long race reports about 2 hour crits. So hopefully the blog turns itself around this fall.
Its been awhile since I have had some good posts. I have finished up my road season the past weekend at downers grove. Didn't go as well as I may of liked due to a certain fella in the Elite race coming into me and braking 2 spokes in my front wheel with 4 laps to go. I know people say well I was going to get this place or that place, I am just going to leave it at, I was going to get a good result that that I would have been thrilled about.

Enough about road, I have been back down here in Bloomington since Monday and I am loving every bit of it. I am also taking a little time off the bike which has made life quite relaxing. During the day I am cleaning and taking care of things around the house (which involves constantly tinkering with my bikes) and at night partying with Pam and my bros. I have been riding my new towny bike around everywhere its really a blast. I look forward to more people arriving here next week. Both my roommates have not arrived so I got the place to myself.

Cross is around the corner and I can not wait. Ryan and I both are registered and ready to go for cross Vegas. I need to find a bike case so if anyone has one that would let me borrow it hit me up. I will leave with some pictures from my collection of bikes. I have gotten some and gotten rid of some since I have last talked bikes so I'd thought I would leave you with all of them.


All 8 of them!

Tarmac

Track Bike

The Twins

Something I threw together!

The Pink Vicious

Supersix

Bumble Bee TT rig

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you need one more.......because a collection is never complete! My favorite is the Super w/ traditional spoked wheels. See you in the fall!

-Jon Jacob

bayside said...

dude i think we have a case in our bike room that your more than welcome to use. let me know

vinicky