Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sticky Fingers




The Gluing is all done, time for Aquaseal. I would have to say this session of gluing was not my finest. I seemed to have some troubles stretching the challenge tires on my wheels. The Reynolds were the hardest for me. Oh well. They are really on there. I am going to let them sit over night with about 90psi in them. Then it is time to Aquaseal. I have never put that stuff on so I am not sure how it is going to work.
Spent all morning/afternoon fixing up the loaner bikes over at the Little 5 track. I had nothing else to do so I thought I would help out a little bit with my wrenching skills. I started running yesterday. It went alright Pam and I managed to run 20min.

1 comment:

PONY SHOP said...

turtles and dr. pepper? is that your training secret?