Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Catch up


Chris killing it in his first 1/2/3 race!!
Last weekend Isaac and I headed to Cincinnati once again for another OVCX race. I got a front row call up which is nice because I am doing decent in the series. I got the whole shot which I always try to get. I led the first couple laps until I crashed myself out of contention of winning. I was being a dumb ass and looked back and then just ran into the woods. I ate it pretty good. I rolled my front tire whem I crashed. I got up quick but Isaac, Ryan, and two Barbosal guys were a ways up the course. I chased hard while watching all the attacking that was going on between Isaac and Ryan. Ryan decided to leave our summer racing team last week by just shooting us a email. Real professional bro and after promising me that he was going to ride with us next summer.
So there was defiantly some fire out on the race course. I got real close to catching them, but I got caught behind a lapped girl who crashed right in front of me in the sand pit. After that the W was long gone. I ended up working my way back up to 3rd but I just could not catch up to the Barbosal guy and Ryan. Great course. One of my favorites all year. Isaac came in right behind me in 4th.

Today Pam and I hit up the trails on the Cross bikes. It was a blast. Weather has been amazing down here. High 70's all week. Next weekend Pam and I are heading up to Evanston for the weekend. I look forward to doing a Chi Cross Cup race finally. I miss Evanston and the Pony Shop. I got a tought week at school so this mini vacation will be great. Weather calls for cold and mud. I CAN'T WAIT. I have only raced in hot and dry conditions all season.

Pam being a goof

Fall/Pony Shop Gotta love it.

B bike

Sun sets so early now :(

1 comment:

AH said...

Do you think Ryan knows about the mandatory conversion to Fundamentalist Christianity on the RGF team?