Monday, November 24, 2008

Woodstock Report


Back in Chicago for the holidays. Pam and I decided to hit up the Chicago cup cyclocross race in Woodstock. Weather was cold and crisp with sun. We got there early for Pams race and got to get some nice laps in early in the day. Got to watch my boss/freind/teamate crush it in the masters 1/2/3 race and take the win. Way to go Lou.





As for the elite race. All I can say is that it went very well. Took the whole shot and never looked back. Started with a small gap of only 15 seconds but throughout the race it grew to over a minute. Another Chicago Vicroty in the bank. It was great training for next weekend at Jingle Cross. Got a solid week of training ahead of me. Thanks for everyone who put on a great race at Woodstock and all the support from my teamates on the Pony Shop Cross team. All the cheering really helps.

Off to Bake some more cookies.

No comments: