Monday, December 8, 2008

All Most Done!

Before:

Had a nice decent gap at this point. then.......

UGH!! Not another flat. That's 4 this season.
After:

After my flat I had to run almost whole course back to the pit. By this time Scott, Kevin, Luca, and James had all passed me. Lucky me. The run killed me, they had a huge gap. I chased hard but could only cut a few seconds off each lap. Montrose is cursed for me. Ended up 4th. Not sure what happened to James. 2 more races then I am not touching a bike for a few weeks. Pretty stoked about this weekend. Ready to rock the Collegiate race and suffer through the elite race. Thanks to all the Chicago folks who were cheering for me. It really helped. I really love coming back home and seeing so many supportive freinds. I do this for you guys. Thanks again to Lou at the Pony Shop for making this season so great. Lou has already glued a new tire on and has it in the mail. Thats what I call a great shop. Thanks to all the Pony Shop Cross team sponsers as well. Its been fun year and its only going to get better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a pair of these

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mTxHhK-JZag/STymr5uGehI/AAAAAAAAAY0/qiO4ggU31_c/s1600-h/blinding+yellow.jpg

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend! Represent!

Seth said...

Thanks for coming back to race here! Always a pleasure to see you tear the legs off the year-round locals! Now do us proud at nats (you better--after I gave you so much props on my blog!).