Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kansas City Update


Isaac and I got here after 8 hours in the car. Checked into our hotel, got dinner then called it a early night. Today we headed over to the course and got about 8 laps in. Course is super fun but tough. Ground is super tacky and trying out with the very gusty winds. Wish I had some file treads. Tomorrow should be similar conditions. Its going to be a super fast race both the collegiate and the elite. I am super stoked for tomorrow. Excited to throw down. Course is going to be good for me.

Sickest set up ever. Volvo V70R with 3 Colnago C50's with Record and Zipp 303's. Lou you got to step your game.

Andy warming up before the Masters Race.
Wish me luck tomorrow. I am hoping for a clean race.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what the Sprinter van would be for!!

Anonymous said...

And... kick some ass tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

The Lehman Brothers logo adds a bit of irony.