Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it time yet?

This whole time off thing is starting to get to me. 2 weeks down 1 to go. Since nationals I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. I took a week and half off completely from everything but on Friday I started hitting up the gym. Have been running a little bit a mile here a mile there. Also I started a little bit of lifting as well. I have been staying up til 2 and sleeping til noon. Have not done that since I was in Highschool.
I have been doing too much of this:

And not enough this:

Tomorrow is the last day of 2008. I have big plans for 2009. I look forward to racing my ass off 10 months out of the year. Heading up to Wisconsin tomorrow for a few days of XC skiing. Should be a blast, then back to Btown to start training.

Thought some old school photos might be enjoyable.

No comments: