Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Staying Organized

I have been cycling competitively now for 10 years. I am constantly buying and selling bike parts. Just recently I have realized that I need to keep all my crap a little bit more organized. I spent some time looking around Lowes and have come up with some great solutions.

Got these bins that help me organize everything in them from tires, bars, stems, brakes, headsets, saddles, etc.

I found these great boxes to organize all my little odds and ends.

Sorry for the upside down pictures. Can't figure out how to change them.

Sneak Peak at Pam's new wip.

Will be busting these out at Hillsburo in a few months.

2 comments:

adamrodkey said...

Dude, I've seen that set up before...I think it's called a bike shop!

randy said...

Where did you get the box with the dividers? Could not finc it at lowes. What manufacturer? Thanks a great solution.