Monday, February 16, 2009

Team stuff.


Things are starting to roll in. Of course all the bikes came in but mine does not. I gotta wait until Wednesday. Pam is taking all my SRAM Force off my Supersix (which I sold) but we I can't build hers until my frame comes in because I need a bike to ride. I also need a new front der. for her new Specialized because of the small tubes (31.8). Frames look sweet and I can't to build mine up later this week. I will post pics of my bike and Pam's when I am all finished. Hey I got some sweet shoes though.

Our apartment is looking even more like a bike shop, with 17 bikes, 6 frames, and god knows how many wheels. Its that season. New team bikes and Little 500 stuff makes for one bike filled apartment. Some of the team is coming down this weekend for a little training camp which should be fun. Spent all class today reading the live updates of Tour of Cali on my iphone. Wow I really am a bike dork.

No comments: