Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things.....



My blogging has gotten slow since cross is over. Life is simple right now. Ride, School, relax with friends. Weather is crappy once again today with more snow. Looks like more inside riding. However last weekend I got 2 great rides in. Temperatures crested 45 degrees this weekend. It was quite pleasant except there was a foot of snow on the ground so the roads were soaked. Made for wet and dirty group rides, even with fenders.


I am finally getting the road itch going. I have all my stuff for my race bike now. All I can do now is wait for my frame.
I have also picked up a couple new cool bike toys. Check this stuff out:

Sticky Pro3 Grips, loved the Pro2 Grips can't wait to try the 3's

Got my Roubaix tires for Hillsburo.

Racing Rep. Regal.

Just booked my flight to Florida for spring break. I can't wait to get some flat, fast, and warm training in down there with Luca. Stay tuned for more team updates as they come. First race is in 25 days!!

No comments: