Monday, September 29, 2008

Back Home

I am finally recoverd from my adventure to Las Vegas. I had enough bikes and booze I could handle. I am not going to go into detail about the whole trip but I did have a blast out there. The cross race was very cool. It was so sweet racing with all those big dogs out there. I got a sweet call up before Lance and then he rolled up right next to me before the race. I will remeber that for rest of my life. I had a great start. I went into the barriers right behind Trebon sitting about 8-12th wheel. It was so sweet being up front with those guys. I faded throughout the race to about 30th then broke my crank. The pedal threads stripped out of the carbon crank and my pedal fell off. It was drinking time after that. Thanks to everyone cheering for me there it helped so much.
I am back home hanging out. Back to school tomorrow which I am not looking forward too. Thats all for now. I will leave you with a pic from 2 weeks ago up in Michigan.

No comments: