Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Winter Training Rig


I had to give back my Specialized so it was time to build the Supersix back up. I am loving Sram so much right now that I through my rival on my Cannondale and sold the Dura Ace on Ebay. Its a heavy rig but perfect for training. Its interval time and I am hating every bit of it. Brian is working my ass off and I have to say I am not the most hardcore trainer out there. If I could I would race my self into shape each year, but I know that all these intervals will make me faster. Today I got out there and puked on my last interval of the day FUN!!!! The nights are getting cooler down here every day. I kinda like it. Fall is my favorite time of year. Leaves are starting the change and the air is getting crisp. Cross Weather!!

New Toy! Pam says I am ridiculus and I probably am but this is my 3rd SRM in 2.5 years. I have had the Dura Ace, FSA, and now Sram. I only one I need now is the Cannondale SI one. Ha Don't worry Pam that won't be until I ride a Cannondale on my summer racing team.

Loving the 44cm bars now. I thought the orange finishing tape would be festive for the Fall.

Big old comfy Regal. One of my favorite saddles ever.

No comments: