Saturday, December 22, 2007

Reflecting on 2007

2007 was such a awesome season for racing. I got to do a bunch of sweet races and got to travel all over the Midwest. Met new people and made good friendships even better. Season went surprisingly well for me. I started my season early in February and raced through mid December. Started the season as a 3 on the road,track, and cross. Ended the season as 1 for road/cross, only got to a 2 on the track though. ( I got a ways to go on that one). This was my first summer taking racing very seriosuly and it paid off. I do not want to bore everyone, but I really had a great time this season and would like to thanks Lou at the Pony Shop for putting up will all my stupid purchases and providing me with flexable hours during the summer,I want to thank Brian Conant for helping me with training, I want to thank my parents for supporting me through thick and thin. (SRM really helped my training), and lastly I want to thank Pam and all my friends for dealing with all my boring race stories and being there for me. I hope next season brings even more good things. I am excited to race for Alderfer Bergen (not really sure how to spell it)Pro Development team for the road and Pony Shop again for cross. Plan on doing bigger and better things next season.
I am home for Xmas break and it is very relaxing. Although I have acquired a cold while I have been at home. Been working on my bikes a bunch. Getting the cross bikes ready for storage, putting red and new wheels on my supersix, and building up my fixy for the winter. Yesterday I came across a Legacy wagon which I think I am going to purchase on Friday. I want a bigger more fuel efficient car. Thats all for now. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Downers Grove Elite Cat 1 Race.

Hopefully new Car.

1 comment:

R.Knapp said...

New Whip? You're insane...