Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007


I'm finally back at my house after being out on the bike for 6.5 hours and ride time just over 5. I am completely exhausted. I was in the pain cave for the last 45min of the ride. It was a wonderful day today. The temp was just around 42 and sunny. We once again had 8 riders which made the time fly by much quicker. We decided to go for the hilly route today. I imagine we climbed well over 1000 feet today when all said and done.

Started the morning off with a delicious coffee and muffin. Breakfast was soon followed by many snacks throughout the ride such as cliff bars, granola bars, peanut butter crackers etc. Todays ride was a blast but I am going to be feeling it later tonight and tomorrow.

It is time to shower and get ready for the evening. We have a long night ahead of us. Starting soon with margaritas at the local Mexican restaurant then followed my large amounts of beer and over alcoholic beverages. I really hope I survive tonight. Last year I spent the end of the evening hugging the toilet. Thats all for now I need to go roll out my legs and get a good stretch in before we head out.

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Years!

No comments: