Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ridin' Dirty for real

Today was one of the muddiest races I have ever done in my life. It was muddy as is when we started at 3:15 after all the races had gone on prior to ours in the rain. Half way through ours it started to down pour. Shoes, bike and skin suit are a mess. Race went alright for me today. I had a good start right behind Isaac and Kevin. We all battled it out for awhile. Ryan then caught to us and took some hard pulls to keep the pace fast. Gamm and Kevin slowly rode away from me due to me crashing in every darn corner. I could not get any traction today. I chugged along for the rest of the race and then Isaac caught me on the end of the 2nd to last lap when I crashed "again". I settled for 4th and took it easy on my last lap. It was a fun race, but I seem to still be cleaning mud out of my ears and eyes. This weekend was a blast, spent numerous hours sitting on the coach and relaxing. Went for a cross ride on the local MTB trails yesterday which was a blast with Pam, Isaac, and Ryan. This is my last week of classes then finals. Nationals are approaching sooner then I want them too. I feel like my cross form is starting to slack and I am getting burnt out. Will see how it will go in Chicago next weekend. I am hoping for snow. I will leave you guys with some pics of the apartment and pics from this weekend will come later this week.

wheel collection

MTB bikes and L5 bikes

Bike Room!!!


No comments: