Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snow Day


Woke up on the first of the year to a winter wonderland. My head was still fuzzy from all the PBR and whiskey. Last night was a blast, not one of the most wild New Years I have ever had, but it was still a blast. I was defiantly lame and hit the hay soon after midnight. We spent the morning sleeping in and drinking coffee. It was relaxing after a brutal 5 hour ride and drunken evening.

Today we decided not to hit the roads because of the snowy conditions. We decided it would be worthwhile to spin the legs out so we ventured out into the blizzard on cross/mountain bikes. It was a blast, I slammed the seat on my mountain bike and busted out some trials moves. I haven't done that stuff in years. It felt good to hop up some stairs and pull off some wicked skids in the snow.

After messing around on the bike I thought it would be fun to step it up and bust out some dough nuts in the new car. WOW! was that a blast. Could be one of my favorite things to do in the winter. Pam made us a wicked good pasta dinner which really hit the spot. Plan on watching a movie and talking racing schedules tonight. I am hoping for better weather tomorrow. I'm out.

No comments: