Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Art of Bonking!

Yesterday I bonked the worst time ever in my life. My stupidity lead to a horrible end of a 3 hour rider yesterday. After a night of drinking intil 4am and not eating to much in the morning (due to the hangover) Isaac and I went out for a 2 hour tempo ride. Everything was going great until the last 30min of the tempo portion of the ride. Our bodies started shutting down. It was a funny sight to see. For the last 45min of our ride I averaged a whopping 99 watts. I was shivering like mad. It was horrible.

You would think I would be smarter than that, but sometimes you make stupid mistakes. It is cold and nasty today so I am going to head to the gym and spin the legs out on the trainer. I spent this morning posting all my old cycling clothing on ebay. Hopefully I can get some cash from all that stuff and get some Sram red for my race bike. Will See. Leave you guys with a couple pics of my old bikes.



No comments: