Thursday, January 31, 2008

Its Complete......For Now


I am have been piecing my Supersix together for a couple months now. I finally have everything and it is all installed. I would have to say this is probably my favorite bike I have ever had.

Fame: 2008 Supersix
Stem: 120mm Ritchey WCS
Bar: 42cm Ritchey WCS
Seatpost: Rithey WCS Carbon
Seat: Selle San Marco Concor Racing Replica
Drivetrain: Sram Red (Force Ft.Derailer)
BB: Ceramic Truvativ
Hubs: Dura Ace 7800
Rims: Mavic GP4
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
Tires: Vittoria Pave EVO CG Tubular 700X24
Pedals: Look Keo Carbon




Love this Seat!!

Any one say Paris Roubiax

Oldschool.

Nothing feels better then DA Hubs

We get our Specialized on Saturday!!! I can't wait. New SRM on Monday, Kits in 2 weeks, wheels in 2 weeks. February is going to be an amazing month. I'm one lucky guy.

2 comments:

Seth said...

So you're gonna rock the SuperSix and the Specialized this year? That's so rad!

Unknown said...

I don't like the spoke pattern.