Friday, January 11, 2008

I hate School.................



I haven't posted in awhile due to my ridiculous schedule. I am taking 4 science classes which I am not thrilled about and I have 8am classes 4 days a week. Wednesday is my day to sleep in. I get a whopping one extra hour of sleep. Also not happy about having 3 classes on Friday either. Enough about college.

Training camp is over and done with. It was a blast, we did not get in the hours we wanted due to the wintery conditions. I am back on the bike training for good now. I did my LT test on Wednesday and was pretty pleased. My LT was very similar to my LT in June of last summer, which I am thrilled about because I have taken a lot of time off and have not done any intensity. Got a big weekend of riding ahead of me which should be a good break from school. I have almost finalized my racing schedule which starts at the end of February with some collegiate stuff. My roommates and I have decided we are going to try to head down the the dirty South and hit up Athens in April. We are not sure also about getting into Tour of Penn, but we are going to still try. Season is going to long and hard once again. Racing February through December. More and bigger races to come this season. I'm very excited. Leave you guys with a picture of our new bikes.

No comments: