Tuesday, January 15, 2008

People buy wierd stuff!!


So on Sunday I decided to sell all my old cycling clothes on eBay. I am getting a bunch of new clothes from the team soon and I needed some cash to buy the new IU clothing which should be here next week. I was looking over how my eBay stuff was doing today and was curios what kind of people would by a used skin suit. Well I found out the hard way. So I look at the highest bigger on my Pony Shop Cross skin suit.

I looked at his most recently won auctions and came across something I had never seen before or heard of. "Men’s Black Latex Tank Top, Size XS, Never Worn, High Quality" You know what that is? Let me show you.

There are some strange people out there for sure. I am scared to know how my skin suit is going to get used. I'm sure not for cycling. Any besides all this gross stuff, things are going well. I'm starting to get in a good schedule at school. Riding a bunch as always. Very brisk today so I think I will be doing my work out on the training this evening. We are hopefully getting our kits and bikes soon but you never know. That kind of stuff always takes forever. I just ordered some new race wheels which I am excited about. 2 sets of Reynolds. That’s all for me. Cheers.












1 comment:

Pam said...

Darn you caught me. See I made up a whole fake name on Ebay and was buying stuff for your valentine's day present. I was hoping you would love the man-tard...guess I was way off.