Monday, January 21, 2008

NO SCHOOL!!!


Today is one of those amazing days when you get a day off of school. It seems like I got way more days off in high school than I do in college. We never get school off. Nothing better than a 3 day weekend. To our dismay the weather was miserable this weekend. Isaac and I managed to get out for an hour on Saturday in the whopping 10 degree weather. I just couldn't do it yesterday when weather.com said it was only 4 degrees out. Took Sunday off so I am going to go for a nice ride today. Training is going well. I find my self slacking every once in a while but it is just that time of year. It is hard to get motivated to train when it is under 20 outside and you have a trainer that is 8 years old and is basically impossible to do half your workouts on. Oh well. warm weather is just around the corner.

Lets see what else. Bikes are finally ordered and they should be here this week. I can't tell you how excited I am for my new specialized. They should be very sweet. I am trying to sell my Dura Ace SRM because I want a Sram one for the new bike because I will be running Rival/Force on it. Something about miss matching a component group is just not cool to me. Must be consistent throughout. So if you know anyone who is interested let me know. Only 33 Days until my first race!!

The New Wagon!

Anyone say HUDZ!!!

Finally put the Cranks on.

No comments: