Friday, January 4, 2008

Training Camp Winding up


Haven't posted in the past few days unfortunately. We have all been busy doing training camp stuff. On Wednesday we decided due to the frigid temperatures that it would be worth while to go play some bball and do an hour cyclcross ride. I think I am still sore from the bball though. I would have to say that it must have been a funny sight seeing 5 skinny ass, shaved legged, high sock wearing punks attempting to play a game of pick up basketball.

Yesterday was another cold one so we waited until noon so the temperature would rise a little. We got bundled up and headed out for 2 hours. Many of the roads were still covered snow which made the ride interesting. Pam and I went and saw "I am Legend" last night. I was blown away. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Later that night we posted up on the couch and watched "Knocked Up" while drinking Guinness.

Woke this morning early so we could get in a hearty breakfast at Village Deli. Today's plan was 5 hours and it was surely accomplished. Total ride time was 5:20 and 85 miles. It was very windy and quite hilly. Tonight should be nice and relaxing. Tomorrow is our last day of camp and we plan on putting in around 6 hours. Forecast calls for 40 and rain, so we will see.


No comments: