Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Weekend


This past weekend Pam planned a surprise birthday weekend for me. Even though my Birthday is not till the 10th. I had no idea where we were going. We hopped in the car and drove west. We ended up in Cincinnati for the Red Bull Soapbox race. I was not expecting this. Because Pam's family works for Red Bull we got the hook up with VIP seating at the event. This was soo cool. Free drinks and a great place to watch. Kim and Chris were there to enjoy the festivities with us as well.


After spending most of the day watching the soapbox we heading to Northern Kentucky University for the Action Sports World Tour. This was rocking. We saw BMX and skateboard vert and then got to watch the freestyle motocross guys rip it up.


Dead Snake we saw on our ride.

Great fall ride. Look Closely you can see hot air balloons.

My thumb is still bothering me. I headed over to CVS today to get a brace. I hope it feels better by Friday, because I got a big weekend of UCI racing ahead of me.

No comments: