Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rain TT and New Tires


Yesterday Isaac and I drove out to the Forest in pouring rain to do the yearly IUSF fall TT. It is a 6mile out and back TT. Short but tough. The road is constantly going up and down and turning. It was a little bit scary railing it over 27mph over wet leaf coverd roads. We arrived 15min before the event. We quickly got pinned up and warmed up for 10 sec. Took the starting ramp where Pam the new Little 500 race director counted down for me. I ended up with a good time. 23 seconds faster than last year. Isaac had a good ride for 4th. Not bad at all for not riding for 2 weeks. My TT postions felt really good. My time was holding first all afternoon until Jordan had to beat me by 1 sec. Nice work man. We headed home got dry and hung out all evening. Watched that hillarious debate.

New Mod on the Langster.

Got my new Fango 32 mounted on my Front Reynolds.

Its official is hunting/cross season. I will be having a few of these this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude your blog is killin it. good post's. lots of sweet pics.
I'm going to drink as few of those invisable cans tonight...