Friday, October 10, 2008

Brief Darkhorse UCI Report

Arrived here in Cincinnati around noon today for Pam's race. She did great all race sitting in second then crashed which hurt her momentum and fell to a 5th place finish. She is going to rock it tomorrow. I had a bunch of time to warm up on the course. I could not seem to find a good tire pressure today. Thumb was feeling way better and I was ready to roll. I started pretty far back and had a decent start. Sitting in about 10-15th wheel most of the first lap. I ate it pretty good in a turn and got my chain stuck between spokes and my cassette. I did that last year in Cincinnati. I fell way back after this. I chased hard all race and ended up 15th, almost catching Tilford again at the line. Better luck tommorrow. I just think I might have a slight chance at a UCI point if I have a perfect ride. Tough competetion out here. Im off to bed with a great buzz from all the great wine the Loebigs provided me with.
I got some good pics just can't download them. I will have them up Monday.

No comments: