Wednesday, October 22, 2008

USGP Derby Cup Preview


This weekend is the first weekend of the USGP series. Many are going to venture South to Louisville. Last year was a amazing venue. Tons of riders and spectators. All the big dogs show up for the USGP's it seems. Last year I had a decent race and finished 44th the first day. The second day I broke my chain 5 minutes before the race so I had to pull out and get my drink on. This year I hope for some better results. I now have UCI points, only 6 but I will take what I can get. I should have a decent starting spot. I have been battling a cold this whole week so I hope I can get over it and get amped to race.

The Green Monster! Large man made stair run up with a ramp on the other side.

Weather calls for CROSS conditions. 70% chance of rain on Friday and 30% chance for Saturday/Sunday. High of 60

Derby Cup is full of sand pits. If I remember you go through about about 3 each lap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good race man. I know that you, Ryan and Issac will kill it!

Anonymous said...

Tear it up mike!