Saturday, October 11, 2008

Middletown Report

Today was a hot one. 85 degrees and sunny. The course today was awesome. Had a little bit of everything. I was a little sore today from my crash yesterday but I was ready to roll. I had a pretty good start and managed to get around the huge wreck. I was feeling great up in the lead group then I blew up. I just hit a wall on lap 3. I struggled and let some people pass me. Last lap came around and Matter had caught up to me and I could see 2 guys in the distance. Brian attacked me and got up to the 2 guys. I put a good dig in and managed to get up to them. The second I caught up I threw down an attack and dropped a everyone but Matter. I knew Matter would probably beat me so I threw down a couple hard digs and managed to hold him off. Solid result for 14th. Tomorrow that would be UCI points. Off to get some food and beer. Hope I have better luck tomorrow. Pics will come!

No comments: