Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Cross bikes.

I do not know why but I am already thinking about my cross bikes for next year. I have had my red and silver Cannondales now for 2 years. I have been brainstorming some bikes for next year. I really love cannondales. I am thinking maybe getting this one and pimping it out. All Black with Easton fork, carbon spooky brakes, carbon SI cranks, Sram Red, and Ritchey compenents. I have a thing for Cannondale BBQ paint. I have had a road bike and still have a track bike in that paint job.

Also thinking about Ridleys. They are more on the expensive side but they are very Euro. Could be very light. I do not think I will have the funds for a X-Night but maybe an X-fire.

I really do not know what I want. I am leaning towards another Cannondale. I love there geometry and how they look. What do you think I should get? I really want 2 Colnago C-50's. But there is no way I can afford those. I would have to sell my car. So far this season I have loved my SRAM red. I works so great. I really like my Reynolds as well. I think I am going to get another set of carbon wheels here soon. I want two light wheelset for both my bikes. I love cross bikes and all the cool stuff that goes along with it.

1 comment:

PONY SHOP said...

You're insane my man. Think Pony Shop custom for 09....